Pre-school children play, learn and rest, when indoors, on the ground floor in two different areas and groups – little pre-school (2-3 years) and pre-school (3-5 years).
On our ground floor there are:
- two playrooms – one of which converts to a sleep/rest room
- a bathroom
- the main kitchen – where we prepare and cook nutritious meals and snacks for our children
- the office/staff room
Babies and toddlers play, learn and rest, when indoors, on the first floor in different areas and groups – babies (3 – 16/18 months) and toddlers (16/18months – 2 years)
There are two staircases leading to the first floor where there are:
- a playroom and a restroom for babies
- a double playroom for toddlers
- a bathroom/nappy changing room
There are also two large toy storage cupboards, staff toilet, an airing cupboard, and a locked cleaning store room.
The nursery uses its two cellars to store an additional wide range of resources, toys and equipment which is brought into use on a rotational basis.
The nursery also has extensive outdoor facilities in our gardens.